Understanding the Southeast Michigan Home Buying Process
Do you dream about owning your first southeast Michigan home? Feeling a little cramped? Need more space? If so, now just might be the perfect time to take action. Wayne County? Oakland County? Washtenaw County? Livingston County? Kime Realty services all of southeast Michigan.
Let us know what we can do to help you—we look forward to partnering up with you soon!
Send Us A Message
Home Buying With Kime Realty
Prior to finding your first or fifth single family home or condominium, your southeast Michigan Realtors - Kime Realty will...
- Meet with you to discuss YOUR needs and desires.
- Educate you about the entire southeast Michigan real estate process.
- Ask you to fill out our “Home Buyer Questionnaire”, to assist in defining your interests and needs.
- Explain the Buyer Agency Relationship. This is a very important discussion.
- Provide you with information about Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland, & Livingston County area properties and sources of financing.
Upon the signing of a Buyer Agency Agreement, Kime Realty will...
- Show you real estate properties, pointing out the strengths and weaknesses. Every local real estate market has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. It’s our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- Set you up on our “Buyer Instant Notification System”, which will keep you informed of daily updates on newly listed properties that meet your needs.
- Ensure that we are constantly available to you for offers, questions, problems and details.
At the time of Offer, Kime Realty will...
- Perform a market analysis of properties that you are interested in. What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help southeast Michigan home buyers make decisions like this every day and we’ll make sure that you get the best value for your money.
- Disclose known facts about the area and property that could impact the value of the home you are considering. You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and a member of Kime Realty will view every home that you are interested in, together.
- Assist you in putting together an offer on the property, AKA “contract origination.” If you’re buying your first home, understand this – negotiating with sellers can be stressful. Kime Realty will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- Explain all real estate specific conditions and special clauses. Have confidence with signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated legal terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in the home. We will give you the full benefit of our extensive real estate knowledge and experience.
- Represent you in presenting the offer.
- Present the offer and handle negotiations until we have a win-win agreement.
When we have a bottom-lined contract, your southeast Michigan realtors, Kime Realty will...
- Introduce you to service professionals you’ll need to complete your purchase, such as building inspectors, radon testing, termite inspectors, etc.
- Act as your closing manager and represent you through the entire transactional process to closing. Kime Realty will ensure all conditions are completed in a timely manner. Kime Realty’s sole responsibility is to provide world-class service for you throughout the entire closing process.
- You have our commitment to maintain open and timely communications with all parties including lenders, title companies, inspectors, etc.
- You can count on Kime Realty to stay in touch and communicate with you on a regular basis.
- Accompany you to your final walk-through.
- Review closing papers for accuracy.
- Accompany you to closing and protect your best interests at all times.